Mundial Group Governance
According to the Mundial Group organizational structure, each division is responsible for its day-to-day operations. Thus, there is a management team for every division, which works in synergy with the other companies in the group.
Mundial Group’s global strategy is based on 4 pillars: profitable growth, operational excellence, customer culture, and human capital. In this context, our goal is to be the leader in our industry, offering our clients value-added products.
The strategies specific to each division are determined in conjunction with the divisional management teams and the Mundial Group Advisory Committee. We strive to be a benchmark of our industry while ensuring profitable and sustainable growth.
The Mundial Group is accelerating its growth through the acquisition of companies and setting up strategic partnerships.
Our rationale for investing:
The company must:
- Position itself in a defendable market niche;
- Rely on a strong management team, that has the potential to take over and become a majority shareholder;
- Export or have the ability to do so;
- Have high potential for synergy with other entities of the Mundial Group;
- Show a strong balance sheet;
- Stable and growing profitability;
- Enjoy an excellent working environment within the company.