Rubber Wear Products
Flexarmor® wear products use the unique qualities of rubber in abrasion resistance and shock absorption to provide creative solutions for the harsh mining applications.
Our products are custom made for each application combining an optimal rubber compound and our design experience to maximize product performance.
Flexarmor®, trucks & shovels rubber protections
BCI Rubber designs and manufactures custom wear resistant and impact protection solutions with its Flexarmor® rubber products for mining trucks and shovels. Flexarmor® rubber products are designed according to your specific application in order to maximize wear life, eliminate structural damage and minimize cost per ton. Our solution products are supplied as ready to install kits and easy bolt on assembly.
Flexarmor®, Rubber Mill Liners
BCI Rubber manufactures high wear resistant solutions with its Flexarmor® rubber mill liners. Flexarmor® mill liners offer superior wear resistance due to the use of a high-quality, anti-wear rubber compound. This, combined with very short manufacturing lead times, allows for extended periods between mill shut downs and minimal on the shelf liners inventories. Flexarmor® mill liners can be custom designed and produced in small batches for process improvement testing and validation.
Flexarmor®, Chutes and Grizzlies Rubber Lining
BCI Rubber designs and manufactures custom wear resistant and impact absorption solutions using its Flexarmor® rubber liners for chutes and grizzlies. Flexarmor® rubber wear liners are supplied as a ready to install kit designed in shape and thickness for the specific requirements of your equipment.
Flexarmor® rubber liners prevent structural damage by absorbing the impact energy and extend wear life five to six times longer than steel liners. Installation is done mechanically without any need for extensive welding.
Flexarmor® custom rubber safety barriers made are designed for underground Grizzly chute applications. This product uses the flexibility and resistance of rubber to offer an optimal wear life of the safety equipment.
Flexarmor®, Tanks and Cyclones Rubber Lining
BCI Rubber designs and manufactures custom wear resistant solutions using its Flexarmor® rubber liners for process and flotation tanks as well as cyclone and SAG mill underflow. Flexarmor® rubber wear liners are supplied as a ready to install kit designed in shape and thickness for the specific requirements of your equipment.
A durable and cost effective solution
- Liners installed over existing lining without the need for extensive surface preparation.
- Flexarmor® rubber compound offers high wear resistance compared to standard rubber product.
- Rubber thickness is greater than conventional lining and increased for high wear areas.
- Ceramic inserts can be molded into rubber for specific extreme wear areas.
- Installation performed by maintenance staff or general contractor without the need of a rubber specialist.
- Mechanical installation is quick and minimizes shut down duration.
Flexarmor®, Skip Rubber Lining
BCI Rubber designs and manufactures custom wear resistant and impact absorption solutions with its Flexarmor® rubber liners for mine skips. Flexarmor® rubber skip li ners are offered both as a suspended “curtain” and as a “track mount” bumper system.
In both cases, Flexarmor® rubber liners are custom designed according to your specific application to maximize wear life and extend periods between
A durable and cost effective solution
- Flexarmor® rubber compound offers high wear resistance compared to standard rubber products.
- Special designed fabric layers reinforce the curtain to increase tear resistance.
- Metal inserts, such as Hardox®, Abreco® and Domite® can be molded in, to further increase wear resistance.
- Custom designed in shape and materials for your specific application.
- Short manufacturing lead time.